Meet Lauren (or Lo)

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


I am a beach, palm tree, ocean loving girl stuck in a Canadians body. Cruel joke right? I consider both Canada and Hawaii home. Yet, I want nothing more than to travel and explore everything this beautiful world has to offer!



- I am usually referred to as a nomad by my loved ones. However, I prefer to say I have a gypsy soul. I crave adventure and can never stay in one place for too long.

- I am impulsive and at times a bit ridiculous. That can be good or bad ...but it sure keeps life interesting!

- If my profession could be tanning...I just wouldn't even be mad about it! {Instead I work in peoples mouths for a living..another cruel joke.}

- I have a GINORMOUS heart. It can sometimes get me into trouble. But I wouldn't have it any other way. The more love to give the better in my opinion! 


This blog is the beginning of a great adventure. I hope you are ready to come along for the ride!

No comments

Copyright © 2013 Whereabouts | Design by Natalie @ 2317studio

Blogging tips