Jelly Modern Doughnut

Wednesday, May 15, 2013



I figured since I am from Canada, maybe just maybe I should write a post on some of the happy that comes from here! When you think happy words...is one of them doughnut? Me too. So here is one of the must visit places in Canada for a delicious doughnut, or doughnut sandwich, yes I said DOUGHNUT SANDWICH. mmm.


They have amazing, unique and straight up scrumptious flavours such as.... red velvet, carrot cake, s'more, coconut cream, MAPLE BACON, etc,etc...drool.


Oh AND they were featured on the food network show YOU GOTTA EAT HERE.




Yes that is a roast beef sandwich made with doughnut dough...Don't doubt it...just embrace it. Oh and a s'more doughnut...I could eat 2..or 100 of these in one sitting. I wish.


Who is in the mood for a doughnut now? You! Great! See you there!...But really if you come to Canada ...you+me= lunch date at Modern Jelly Doughnut. Deal!


1 comment

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

omg are you kidding? that sandwich sounds oddly delicious haha

Copyright © 2013 Whereabouts | Design by Natalie @ 2317studio

Blogging tips