Gaston's Tavern

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


 photo IMG_0949b_zpsaf7b5084.jpg
Disney World (as many of you know) has been expanding their "Fantasyland". They've added some new things and as far as I know, haven't finished! I was able to visit WDW this last February with my sister and her family. We had a blast and enjoyed every minute.
 photo IMG_0952b_zps31354509.jpg
One of our favorite stops in the new Fantasyland was Gaston's Tavern. They serve pork shanks, gooey cinnamon rolls, and their signature "La Fou's Brew". This is supposed to be what the characters are drinking in the movie (we all know what it REALLY was). It's an apple cider- toasted marshmallow mixture with a passion fruit foam on top.
 photo IMG_0953b_zps35555724.jpg
I plan on trying some recipes to see if I can come up with something similar. It was amazing! I will let you know if I can perfect it!

No comments

Copyright © 2013 Whereabouts | Design by Natalie @ 2317studio

Blogging tips